My Peeps

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Digging In...

I'm preparing to do a Daniel Fast. I have mixed emotions about it. I'm nervous about succumbing to the cravings and need for certain things, like coffee for instance; because its part of my morning routine; the most important part to be honest. I'm excited because I know that on the other side of it, is clarity and direction; deliverance and freedom. I'm excited to see how God moves in my life and those I'm am praying for during this time where I'm focused on Him. I'm also excited that its only 21 days... does that sound super-un-spiritual? oh well! ...You know you'd think it too. I'm going to go ahead and order a cookbook and a book I found on a very helpful site to use during the fast. Here's the link just in case you have ever thought about doing a Daniel Fast. I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. Psalm 139:23-24 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment