My Peeps

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

LIVING in the moment

How many times do we sit with our laptops on our lap, partially listening to our kids tell us a story about their day, their friends, their life? We could be really engaging and connecting to them. How many of these missed opportunities can we count; time that we can never replace...? How many more moments am I willing to waste. I'm tired of wasting away my time. I'm purposing to LIVE in the moment... to be present. To look up at the sky, to look my husband in the eyes when he's talking to me... to put my computer down when my kids want to talk. I'm making a decision to be PRESENT.. to LIVE.

"Jesus, help me to be present in the moments of my life; moments where you are waking me to the beauty of it all. I want to take those moments, when your Word is in my hand, to close my eyes and know you're with me. Help me be PRESENT and to remember that YOU always are... in every moment of my life... MY very PRESENT HELP in time of trouble."

Watch this video... see if you don't want to make a decision to do the same::

BE HERE NOW from blaine hogan on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Great video....it was inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- that is good. Makes you think for sure. He is always here. Awesome reminder.

    ReplyDelete