My Peeps

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have known the longest.

(Because my pics are still packed and buried, I had to cheat and pull this pic from her facebook page.)

The person I've known the longest, that I'm still friends is this gorgeous beauty, Misty Ann.  I think we met when I was 12 years old and she was about 9.  She was SOOOOOOO shy. She has since learned the art of flashing her warm, welcoming smile.  Don't let the shyness fool you though.  She may be quiet and a great listener, but this girl has lots to say and lots of wisdom to learn from.  She is a wonderful mother and wife and is one of those moms that look amazing after having a basketball team of kids.  A couple of my favorite memories was when we were teenagers, we spontaneously planned on jumping in the Tarpon Springs Bayou, which was at the end of my road.  We ended up having a mud fight. Super gross.haha!  Then our friendship continued as adults, we both have girls about a year apart, (which are also friends), I loved when her and her hubby would come over to my house, and we would stay up til all hours of the wee morning talking and laughing til we cried.  Good times... 

I love this girl like she's my own sister.  Even though I don't get to see her as often as I'd like, I feel so blessed to to call her one of my LIFEtime friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment