- I love my family. But I'm ashamed that there have been times that I've become so driven by a task or person in need that my family's needs have been overlooked or neglected. I have to run a constant "priorities diagnostic" to keep first things first.
- Going to church, via bus ministry as a child, helped to bring stability to my childhood which was filled with instability in every other way.
- My clean, folded laundry rarely gets put away right away.
- When I was little my favorite past time was to climb as high as I could in trees, and sing made up songs inspired by the birds, clouds, lizards etc. I still find my inspiration in nature.
- Father's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I celebrate my heavenly Father. His unconditional love is what has kept me alive, given me a reason to live and made me a better, stronger person. I love my Daddy.
- I tend to be optimistic, to a fault, especially about people. And I don't know that I would want to live any other way.
- I made a mental list when I was little of the things I would do differently than my parents when I grew up and became a mom.
- I have kept almost all of those promises.
- I want to make a difference in this world.
- Perfectionism is the enemy to productivity in my life. Sometimes it keeps me from doing anything, unless I can do it right, right now. That frustrates me.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Day 1: Photo Challenge - A Picture of Yourself with 10 Facts
Posted by Angie