My Peeps

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory.


My most recent favorite memory, was when my (not-so-little) 33 year old baby brother, Dan, came to visit for a couple days.  We haven't seen each other in years.  I was excited to introduce him to Isaac and his "mini-me" Nathan.  Dan and Alyssa were very close because he and I were roommates when she was little.  So, she was obviously syked about seeing him again too.

  I know he's all grown up into a man now, but I can't help but still see him as my baby brother.  When we were little (I was probably about four or five years old, which would make him about one or two)  I walked him around the neighborhood and introduced him to everyone by saying, "I'd like you to meet my baby brother Danny".  What I love most about Dan is his tender heart... he's a big softy, even though he tries to hide it with his tough guy act. :)  

I'm proud of the man you've become.  I miss you.  Hope you'll be able to visit more often!! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment